- Patients who are referred for treatment at the specialist clinic need to bring along referral letters from hospitals, health clinics or private medical practitioners
- Identity card/Mykad/Mykid/Passport is needed during the registration.
- Patient need to comply with the schedule appointment given.
- Patients are required to bring the appointment card/book for next visit.
- Public servants/pensioners need to bring identification documents, for example Guarantee Letter (GL).
- Verification of Guarantee Letter (GL) to be made at GL counter at 1st Floor.
- Patients are required to wear hospital garment provided.
- Patients are responsible to their valuables items such as jewelry, watches, money and cell phones.
- Patients are not allowed to leave the ward without the permission of the doctor.
- Patients need to bring basic necessities like a toothbrush and toothpaste, soap, towel, lotion, powder and etc.
- Patients with chronic disease like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and kidney failure have to bring along their current drugs during admission.
- Family members who are lodging the patient must adhere with the ward regulations.