• Visitors/beneficiaries must comply with the visitors hours.
• Noise are forbidden in the wards.
• Practice good hygiene and public property.
• Need to comply with rules and procedures.
• Understand the visiting hours and do not stay too long during a visit.
• Vehicle is to be parked within authorized area. Visitors are forbidden to park vehicle along emergency routes.
• Make sure your vehicle is locked to prevent untoward incidents.
Accompany patient in ward
• Only one family member is allowed to accompany a patient
• Family member should provide at least two contact numbers for emergency cases. Not allowed to carry excessive items
• A male family member is not allowed to accompany a patient in a female ward with two (2) beds or more