To ensure a smooth and hassle-free procedure, remember to bring the following along with you:
· Patients who are referred for treatment at the specialist clinic need to bring along referral letters from hospitals, health clinics or private medical practitioners
· Identity card/Mykad/Mykid/Passport is needed during the registration
· Patient need to comply with the schedule appointment given
· Patients are required to bring the appointment card for next visit.
· Public servants/pensioners need to bring identification documents, for example Guarantee Letter (GL)
· Verification of Guarantee Letter (GL) to be made at GL counter at 3rd Floor.
· Patients are required to wear hospital garment provided
· Patients are responsible to their valuables items such as jewelry, watches, money and cell phones
· Patients are not allowed to leave the ward without the permission of the doctor
· Patients need to bring basic necessities like a toothbrush and toothpaste, soap, towel, lotion, powder and etc
· Family members who are lodging the patient must adhere with the ward regulations