- Visitors/beneficiaries must comply with the visitors hours.
- Noise are forbidden in the wards.
- Practice good hygiene and public property.
- Need to comply with rules and procedures.
- Understand the visiting hours and do not stay too long during a visit.
- Vehicle is to be parked within authorized area. Visitors are forbidden to park vehicle along emergency routes.
- Make sure your vehicle is locked to prevent untoward incidents.
Your family and friends are welcome to visit you during your stay here.
Visiting Hours are from
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Accompany patient in ward
- Only ONE family member is allowed to accompany a patient.
- Family member should provide at least two contact numbers for emergency cases. Not allowed to carry excessive items.
- A male family member is not allowed to accompany a patient in a female ward.