Our safety and security measures:
- No Smoking policy
- 24 hours closed-circuit TV monitors and security for round-the-clock security surveillance.
- Security door access system at all the entrances to wards
- Fire resistant materials are used in the building under the strict supervision of Fire Department of Malaysia (Jabatan Bomba Malaysia).
We seek cooperation from all of our patients and visitors to observe this safety rules and regulations within our hospital premises
Safeguard Your Hospital Stay
KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital takes safety and security measures as one of the most important measures in the management of patient care. Security surveillance by security staff is provided round 24 hours.
24 hours closed-circuit TV monitors and security staff guard at all the entrances to the hospital. Fire resistant materials are used in the building under the strict supervision of Fire Department of Malaysia (Jabatan Bomba Malaysia).
KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital Safety Goals
KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital takes patient safety goals as one of the most important aspects of healthcare provision. Patients is at the center of our care provision and is the most important member of KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital safety goals.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our patients. Patients and their families may help by informing physicians and caregivers of:
Any food or drug allergies, and if you are taking or have been taking any medications, including over-the-counter and herbal products. Any changes in your condition and how you are responding to medications and treatments. If you have questions about your care, medications or treatments, please ask your doctors / nurses for more explanation. In addition, many factors, including your physical condition, medications and procedures, may make you feel weak or dizzy. It is important to know what activities your consultant/ doctor feels you are able to perform, and it is best initially not to try to do things such as get out of bed without first checking with hospital staff.
- If your doctor says you may get out of bed, please use the bed controls to lower the bed to the lowest position and use the call system for assistance.
- Use the call system in the bathroom if you become weak or need help getting back to bed.
- Wear non-skid footwear. Ask your caregiver if you don't have any.
- Have objects you use, such as bedside table, phone, call light, walker or cane placed within easy reach.
Concerns & Complaints
If we can be of any further service to you, or if you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Whatever the occasion of your visit with us, we hope that you have found KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital a place of healing, and that you are satisfied with our quality service and facilities.
If you have suggestions for us to enhance our service, or if you have any questions, please write them down or fill in our questionnaire that can be found in the information folder and drop them off in any of our suggestion boxes or hand it over to the nurse.
We appreciate your feedback in our quest for ongoing excellent service.
Email us: email@example.com
Tel: 603-7718 1000
Fax: 603-7722 2617