1. Responsible for Hospital Occupational Safety & Health Management System (OSHMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Risk Management System (RMS), Crisis& Disaster Preparedness Management and Fire Safety.
2. Planning, organizing, monitoring and executing Occupational Safety & Health, Risk Management, Crisis& Disaster Preparedness, Fire Safety and Environmental management with Legal Compliance throughout hospital. Involve in OSH, EMS, RMS, MSQH, Fire Safety related statutory and regulatory requirements activities and other quality improvement activities.
3. To ensure the Safety Management System in the hospital is effectively and efficiently been communicated to all levels of employee are adhered to.
4. To ensure Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSH 1994), Factory and Machinery Act (FMA 1967) and regulations.
5. To report to Department of Safety & Health (DOSH) if any major incident or accident happened in the premise.
6. Required to perform various task relating to the Risk Management function in ensuring the proactive, progressive and continuous improvement in the hospital’s approach to Risk Management is achieved. This includes coordinating the development and maintenance of the Risk Register, the controls and assurance process, and determine ways to minimize risk in the day-to-day hospital operations.
7. To perform any other duties as and when required / directed by the Chief Executive Officer designated by the Company.
8. To ensure Certificate of Fitness (C.F) related to DOSH and Bomba are valid.
1. Green Book Holder.
2. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Safety & Health Management or equivalent.
3. Attending any Safety & Health course that recommended by Department of Safety and Health (DOSH)
4. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
5. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field as required for this position.
6. Ability to multi tasks and meet tight deadlines.
7. Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
8. Able to work independently and as a team.
9. Ability to commence work in short notice would be an advantage.
10. Positive working attitude, energetic.