KPJ Kuantan Dialysis Centre
Welcome to KPJ Kuantan Dialysis Centre –Kpj Kuantan Dialysis Centre is located in the old building of KPJ Kuantan Specialist Hospital ( Old KPJ Kuantan ) . We are dedicated to provide excellent healthcare services to our clients. We are now expanding our facilities with upgraded capacity specially designed and run by well trained and experienced staff to meet the unique needs of patients undergoing dialysis treatment
KPJ Kuantan Dialysis Centre is part of our expending facilities with upgraded capacity specially designed and run by well trained and experience staff to meet the unique need if patient undergoing dialysis treatment.
Our Facilities and out service including dialysis with full medical and resuscitation support. Assessment by Nephrologist on a three (3) month basis and assisted by medical officer in charge for dialysis Centre on a Weekly basis. More tolerable treatment with fully air conditional room, television service wifi service, optional private room for isolation. Waiting area for family members and also wheelchair service at the main lobby.
Our Facilities & Services
- Dialysis Services with full medical and resuscitation support.
- Regular assessment by Consultant Nephrologists for better quality of life s
- Modern Haemodialysis &Haemodiafiltration services for patient.
- More tolerable treatment with fully air-conditioned room, satellite television &WiFi Services
- Hepatitis B & C Isolation Room
- Pleasant waiting area for family members
- Wheelchairs are available if needed and you may request for a wheelchair at the lobby
- We perform 2 sessions of haemodialysis per day except on Sundays.
- Dialysis commencement times are 8am, 12pm
- On Public Holidays, the unit remains open for treatment as well.
- We also cater for tourists who are visiting the region with prior appointment.
- Upon your visit, patients are required to provide Dialysis Treatment Data for our reference.
- Dialysis General Room and Hepatitis B & C Isolation Room
- Accept long & short term (local & overseas) patients