COST OF KCWC
As everyone's needs are different, we would be glad to meet and talk to you on how we can cater our resident's individual needs.
Please call 609 - 568 8588
- Pre-Admission Assessment and Infectious Disease Screening by Consultant Physician. Admission on the same day could be arranged if the patient is deemed to be medically stable and does not have any infection which may endanger the health and safety of the other residents.
- Level of Care Assessment by Registered Nurse
- Family Members are required to provide the following documents for pre-admission assessment:
- Medical History of resident (if available)
- Identification Card/Passport of resident & family member
- Registered Nurse of M KPJ Home will contact qualified resident or family member for the arrangement for admission
- Admission will be done at Level 2, at our registration counter.
OPERATIONS HOURS (FOR ADMISSION ONLY)
Monday to Friday 8.30a.m. to 5.00p.m. Saturday 8.30a.m. to 12.30p.m.
We are closed on Sunday & Public Holidays
Address: KPJ Kuantan Care & Wellness Centre
51, Jalan Alor Akar, Taman Kuantan
25250, Kuantan Pahang, Malaysia
General Line :609- 567 8588 Fax No : 09 567 8098