● Follow the facility’s infection control standard and policies.
● Provide accurate information about medical and social history.
● Understand about kidney disease.
● Comply with haemodialysis care plan.
● Notify Doctor and Nurses of any changes in health condition and status.
● Bring all medication that has been taken to be reviewed by facility services.
● Follow the schedule treatment as given.
● Dialysis treatment or treatment withdrawal decision has to be approved by Nephrologist.
● Treatment reschedule has to be informed 1 week in advance.
● Screening test is required for patient returning from holiday.
● Blood test will be taken monthly and 3 monthly.
● Respect the rights of other patients to access clean, safe, calm treatment environment.
● Ensure visitor’s activities will not interfere with the facility’s operations.
● Acknowledge own’s responsibility for any illness or injury in failure to follow the recommendations of doctor or facility services.
● Acknowledge that non conformity to necessary compliance on treatment times and schedule, medications, diet and fluid restriction and other physician’s orders may be result in declined health, hospitalisation or possibly death.