Facilities & Services
Our multi-specialties allows us to collaboratively work with diverse medical disciplines such as paediatrics, ear-nose-throat (ENT), rehabilitation centres to provide better life quality for all. We evaluate, determine and manage hearing and balance impairments with intervention and rehabilitation.
2. Difficulty understanding conversations particularly at noisy environment
3. Withdrawal from conversations leading to social isolation
4. Turning up the volume of the television or radio
5. Frequent requests to repeat words
2. Ailment (Diabetes, Hypertension, Stroke, Fever, Meningitis, Tumor,Disease)
4. Trauma (Knocks, Foreign object)
6. Environments (Loud and Noisy)
7. Earwax build-up
● PTA measures the hearing sensitivity. It is suitable for individual capable in comprehending verbal and sound interaction within quiet space and background noise.
Otoacoustic Emission (OAE)
● OAE evaluates the inner ear e.g.cochlear and its hair cell functions. This system is also ideal to screen hearing for neonatals, paediatrics, although there is no age limit.
● Tympanometry tests the middle ear and it is convenient for all ages to identify possible existence of middle ear fluid or infection and possibility cases of Eustachian tube dysfunction.
● These configurable small ‘discreet’ audio device support comfort hearing & speech comprehension by amplifying sound while suiting the user’s lifestyle and environment.
Tel: 03-33777888 ext 7760