Facilities & Services
Our ‘Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)’ is a gateway network to multiple sourced digitized medical imaging and the patients’ record information to facilitate 24/7 access to our Doctors for expedient review and interpretation.
Our qualified multi-disciplinary team at Diagnostic Imaging works together to provide efficient imaging, diagnosis and treatment in a caring, private and safe environment.
The devices or conditions listed below might prohibit you from having an MRI examination. If you have any of these devices, make sure your physician and the MRI staff are informed:
No radiation is involved in this procedure. KPJ Klang uses 1.5T (SIEMENS-Magnetom Avanto) to create detailed pictures of organs and tissues such as:
Cardiac MRI creates both still and moving imaging of your heart and major blood vessels. Doctors use cardiac MRI to get imaging of the beating heart and to look at its structure and function. Cardiac MRI is commonly used to diagnose and assess many diseases and conditions, including:
Doctors usually prescribe Ultrasound for following test:
● Determine the source and location of pain, swelling and/or infection
● Examine internal organs for disease and abnormalities
● Track the development of a foetus in the mother's womb
● Guide minimally invasive surgical procedures and needle biopsies that extract tissue samples for the purpose of diagnosing cancer and other diseases
● Diagnose a multiple form of heart conditions and assess damage after a heart attack
During mammography, the patient’s breast is position on to mammography unit to perform imaging.
You should not put on deodorant, powder, or lotion on the upper body on the day of mammogram. Particles from these products may look like abnormalities on the results.
Common Diagnostic X-ray Studies
KPJ Klang uses fluoroscopy to determine:
8.30am – 5.00pm
8.30am – 12.30pm
Sunday & Public Holiday