1. Medical Nutrition Assessment (MNT):
- Anthropometry assessment
- Body composition analysis
- Nutrition - Focused finding assessment
- Dietary assessment
2. Explanation of body composition result.
3. Nutrition Diagnosis.
4. Diet Consultation.
5. Meal Planning Based on Individual Basis.
- To give a snapshot for overall body condition.
- To help patients understand the baseline of body composition for fat mass,
muscle mass and others.
- To assess body fat percentage especially those who want to lose weight. Help
to focus on fat loss not just weight loss.
- To tailor-made diet consultation based on body composition result analysis
and individual needs.