Renal Care + Haemodialysis Centre
KPJ BSMH Renal Care offers high-quality dialysis in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. All supported by a dedicated haemodialysis experts (nephrologist, dialysis nurses, diabetes educator and dietitian); who will help patients through any stage of their kidney disease journey.
KPJ BMSH Haemodialysis Centre obtained Ministry of Health Malaysia's CKAPS License in late November 2016 and currently operate 9 dialysis bays (inclusive of Hepatitis B & Hepatitis C bays). We are also proud to be appointed as the panel of Malaysia Ministry of Health (MOH) Dialysis Centre on September 2020.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Dialysis Services with full medical and resuscitation support
- Regular assessment by Consultant Nephrologist for better quality of life
- Modern Haemodialysis services for patient.
- Equipped with air-conditioned room, satellite television & Wi-Fi Services
- Refreshment will be provided during treatment session
- Hepatitis B Isolation Room
- Hepatitis C Isolation Room
- Cosy waiting area for family members
- Wheelchairs are available if needed and you may request for a wheelchair at the lobby
There will be three (3) treatment sessions per day except on Saturdays. The available treatment sessions are as below:
- 1st Session: 7.00 am
- 2nd Session: 11.00 am
- 3rd Session: 3.00 pm
*The treatments also available as usual during Public Holidays.
We are also cater for tourists who are visiting the region by appointment. Upon visit, patients are required to provide Dialysis Treatment Data for our reference.
- Normal: RM250.00
- Catheter: RM280.00
- Normal Foreigner: RM350.00
- Catheter Foreigner: RM380.00
- Isolation Normal: RM280.00
- Isolation Catheter: RM310.00
ADDRESS & CONTACTS
KPJ Bandar Maharani Specialist Hospital,
73-1, Jalan Stadium,
84000 Muar, Johor,
Tel.: +60 6-956 4500 (ext. 3002/3003)
Fax: +60 6-956 4555/4554
Sunday to Friday: 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
1) Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)
2) Jabatan Hal Ehwal Veteran Angkatan Tentera Malaysia (JHEV ATM)
3) Social Security Organization (SOCSO) / Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (PERKESO)
4) Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Johor (MAINJ)
5) Pejabat Setiausaha Kerajaan (SUK) Johor