Renal Care + Haemodialysis Centre
KPJ BSMH Renal Care offers high-quality dialysis in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. All are supported by dedicated haemodialysis experts (nephrologists, dialysis nurses, diabetes educators and dietitians); who will help patients through any stage of their kidney disease journey.
KPJ BMSH Haemodialysis Centre obtained the Ministry of Health Malaysia's CKAPS License in late November 2016 and currently operates 9 dialysis bays (including Hepatitis B & Hepatitis C bays). We are also proud to be appointed as the panel of the Malaysia Ministry of Health (MOH) Dialysis Centre on September 2020.
Facilities and Services
- Dialysis Services with full medical and resuscitation support
- Regular assessment by a Consultant Nephrologist for a better quality of life
- Modern Haemodialysis services for patients.
- Equipped with an air-conditioned room, satellite television & Wi-Fi Services
- Refreshments will be provided during the treatment session
- Hepatitis B Isolation Room
- Hepatitis C Isolation Room
- Cosy waiting area for family members
- Wheelchairs are available (if needed), and you may request a wheelchair in the lobby.
Three (3) treatment sessions will be per day except on Saturday:
- 1st Session: 7.00 am
- 2nd Session: 11.00 am
- 3rd Session: 3.00 pm
* The treatments are also available as usual during Public Holidays.
We also cater for tourists who are visiting the region by appointment. All patients are required to provide Dialysis Treatment Data for our reference upon visit.
- Normal: RM250.00
- Catheter: RM280.00
- Normal Foreigner: RM350.00
- Catheter Foreigner: RM380.00
- Isolation Normal: RM280.00
- Isolation Catheter: RM310.00
Address & Contacts
KPJ Bandar Maharani Specialist Hospital,
73-1, Jalan Stadium,
84000 Muar, Johor,
Tel.: +60 6-956 4500 (ext. 3002/3003)
Fax: +60 6-956 4555/4554
Sunday to Friday: 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
1) Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)
2) Jabatan Hal Ehwal Veteran Angkatan Tentera Malaysia (JHEV ATM)
3) Social Security Organization (SOCSO) / Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial (PERKESO)
4) Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Johor (MAINJ)
5) Pejabat Setiausaha Kerajaan (SUK) Johor