Management is crucial for individual which newly diagnosed with diabetes. Knowledge
regarding of complications, medications, new lifestyles should be emphasized in
managing for new diabetics to control diabetes and to minimize risk of complications.
The goal of
diabetes counselling is to help people with diabetes to practice these
behaviors every day. The principal task of the Diabetic Educator will provide
each patient on knowledge, self-confident and support.
and certified Diabetic Educator will:
• Help you to understand diabetes
• Help you to learn on how to manage
• Help you to learn on how to eat
healthily and live actively.
• Explain how diabetes medicines and
• Help you to figure out the best
reading of blood sugar follow your situation.
• Evaluate your diabetes condition and
provide guideline to practice best lifestyle suitable to diabetes condition.
• Conduct foot assessment.
accepting an appointment via:
- Phone call
- Walk in
- Referral by Medical Officer and
Marlyna Aminah Binti Dato Mokhtar Annuar
Diploma in Nursing & Advance Diploma Diabetes Care