- Dr Wan Adnan Bin Wan Hussein obtained his basic Medical degree as Doctor of Medicine, 1987 from National University Of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. He did his houseman-ship at Malacca General Hospital, Malacca at 1987 – 1988.
- As House Officer he completed rotation in Surgical, Medical, Orthopedics and Pediatrics.
- In 1988-1989 he was attached to O&G unit Sarawak General Hospital, Sarawak as Medical Officer/ acting registrar. He was transferred to Saratok District Hospital, Saratok, Sarawak 1989 – 1989 as Medical Officer and Worked in a rural health family practice providing health care services to a wide patient base covering pediatric, adult, and geriatric health issues. Performed emergency medicine ,surgical and Obstetrics duties and worked as Visiting doctor with the Flying Medical Services
- He was attached to Mentakab District Hospital, Mentakab, Pahang 1989 – 1990 as Medical Officer Surgical unit and Performed emergency surgical duties.
- He was the Acting Medical Officer in Charge Pekan District Hospital, Pekan, Pahang 1990 – 1991 Administered a small District Hospital (107 beds).
- He was at Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur from 1991 – 1995 as Master of Surgery Trainee Completed rotation posting in General surgery, Orthopedic, Urology, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Endocrine Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Hepatobiliary Surgery and Colorectal Surgery.
- He obtained his Master of Surgery from National University of Malaysia in 1996.
- His first posting as a General Surgeon was at Malacca General Hospital, Malacca in 1996 He had responsibility for Laparoscopic, Endocrine, Colorectal and Trauma Surgery. He was In charge of training of housemen and medical officers in the unit.
- He commence his practice at KPJ Pasir Gudang Hospital effective 1st November 2018.
- Medical degree as Doctor of Medicine from National University Of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur in 1987.
- MALAYSIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION ordinary member since 1987
- ELSA (Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia) Since 2004
- ISLAMIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA (Life member) COLLEGE OF SURGEONS OF MALAYSIA (Life member)
invasive Surgery Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic appendectomy,
Laparoscopic adhesionlysis, Laparoscopic Hernia repair. Surgical Oncology:
Include breast cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Stomach Cancer and Thyroid Cancer.
Endoscopic procedure Including Oesophagogastroscopy (OGDS) Colonoscopic
Procedures. Anorectal Conditions Treatment of haemorrhoids by Stapled
haemorrhoidectomy and by laser Anorectal fistula. Neonatal
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic adhesionlysis
- Laparoscopic Hernia repair
- Surgical Oncology
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Endoscopic procedure
- Oesophagogastroscopy (OGDS) Colonoscopic Procedures
- Anorectal Conditions
- Treatment of haemorrhoids by Stapled haemorrhoidectomy and by laser
- Anorectal fistula
- Neonatal Circumcision