Your family and friends are welcome to visit you during your stay here.
Visiting Hours are from
Wards: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
ICU: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
NO VISITORS ARE ALLOWED IN THE WARDS AFTER 10:00 PM
- For health reasons, visiting outside these hours is not encouraged especially in ICU/CCU.
- Children aged 12 years and below must always be under the supervision of an adult while in the hospital.
- Visitors may bring food items for patients such as fruits, biscuits, sweets and drinks with the consent of the staff nurses and being suitable with the patient’s dietary balance.
- Visiting Patients in ICCU/CU
- Visiting is confined to immediate relatives and limited to not more than 2 persons at one time.
- Children aged 12 years and below are not allowed to visit patients in ICU/CCU.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring food for patients in these areas.