Our Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory has the latest equipment with state-of-the-art Technology. This facility is a special X-ray equipment used to perform angiogram (special X- rays of the arteries).
The following services are available:
- Coronary angiogram to assess the severity of coronary heart disease and suitability for bypass surgery or coronary angioplasty
- Right and left heart catheterization to assess the disease of the heart valves, hole in the heart, etc.
- Permanent pacemaker implantation to treat life threatening abnormal heart beat.
- Coronary angioplasty or PCI—balloon dilation and stenting of the coronary arteries.
- Angiogram and angioplasty of the kidney arteries.
Cath. Lab Angiography
It is part of interventional radiography examination such as blood vessel in some organs and heart. Some example that dedicated angio system can be use as following examination :
1. Coronary Angiogram
3. Interventional Radiology (IR) procedure