Also known as magnetic resonance imaging, is a pain-free non-invasive test used to produce two dimensional images of body structures by using intense magnetic fields on to patient's body.
Common MRI investigation
- Brain - Lesion , bleed or looking for early detection of infarct
- Extremities and joints.
- Spines and spinal cord
- MR angio.
How to get our service
Request for x-ray examination must be referred by consultants and general practitioner via
1. Request form
2. Appointment via phone (need referral letter upon arrival)
3. Online request (available within hospital premises)
4. Memo instruction by authorized qualified medical personnel.
An x-ray procedure which combines many x-ray images with the aid of a computer to generate cross-sectional views and, if needed, three- dimensional images of the internal organs and structures of the body. A CT scan is used to define normal and abnormal structures in the body with high resolution images.
Our High End Facility
64 Multislice CT ( MDCT):
What is the advantages of 64 multi slice CT or (64MDCT)
CT Scan is used to diagnose such as:
- Brain defect of bleed
- Bone defect
- Lung defect
- Bleed in other organs
- Vertebral defect
- CT Angiography (CTA)
- 3D reconstruction
- Dental MPR scan
What you need to do for CT examination.
- Patient must be in the department 15 minute earlier .
- Patient with medication must inform the radiographer on duty.
- Radio opaque should be removed
Note : Liquid diluted gastrografin (contrast media) to be taken orally 20-30 minutes before examination (as required).