Premier Well Women (Above 40) inclusive of the following
1. Physical Examination by Wellness Doctor(Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure, Vision Test)
3. Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
4. Blood Test (Executive Profile GP61M)
5. Pap Smear
7. Bone Mineral Densitometry
Heart disease can affect anyone, regardless of risk factors, and it develops slowly over many years. The greatest approaches to stop any cardiac illnesses from occurring are early detection and treatment.
Check out our latest Angiogram Package for 2022. Find out if your coronary arteries are blocked or narrowed, where and by how much.
- Admission Fees - Surgery - Outpatient procedure room - Standard analgesic medication during discharge Excludes - Any complication arises during / after surgery - Additional procedure, investigation & treatment other than stated above - Take home medicine (if any) - Follow up
* Physical Examination By Physician
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure
- Vision Test
* Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
* Lung Function Test
* Stress Test
* Chest X-Ray with Report
* Blood Test
- Executive Profile (GP61B1)
Hepatitis B is a potentially life-threatening liver infection caused by the Hepatitis B virus (HBV). It is a major global health problem. It can cause chronic infection and puts people at high risk of death from cirrhosis and liver cancer.
Preventing Hepatitis B infection averts the development of complications including chronic disease and liver cancer. Book your slot with us today