Premier Well Women (Above 40) inclusive of the following
1. Physical Examination by Wellness Doctor(Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure, Vision Test)
3. Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
4. Blood Test (Executive Profile GP61M)
5. Pap Smear
7. Bone Mineral Densitometry
- Admission Fees - Surgery - Outpatient procedure room - Standard analgesic medication during discharge Excludes - Any complication arises during / after surgery - Additional procedure, investigation & treatment other than stated above - Take home medicine (if any) - Follow up
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought with new challenges for individuals and families across the globe. If you're planning to go on a holiday or BalikKampung, do get yourself tested to avoid any transmission of the virus.
So, get yourself tested to keep your loved ones safe.
Your dietary intake and obesity both play a critical role in developing diabetes, and you can develop diabetes at any age. How you treat and prevent high blood sugar depends on the cause and your overall health. It will almost certainly involve working with your doctor on a plan involving a mix of lifestyle habits and medications to help you best manage your health.
If you are experiencing one or many of these symptoms such as fatigue, frequent urination, increased thirst, headaches, blurred vision, Nausea, vomiting, confusion, and more --enough for it to raise a mental red flag or affect your life (like because you’re too tired to make it through the day), that’s a sign that you should talk to a doctor about your concerns. Our experts at KPJ can help determine if high blood sugar due to diabetes or prediabetes is the cause of your symptoms. Contact us now and get screened today.
Our diabetes screening tests include:
•Fasting blood sugar & HBA1c
•Full blood count
•Renal profile with urine test+EGFR
•Review by wellness doctor
•Free dietetic/nutritional counseling
Book your appointment with us. For more information, contact:
General Number : 06 768 6000 (ext 1147) SPD Unit
WhatsApp Number : 016 236 2692
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Physical Examination By Physician
- Body Mass Index
- Blood Pressure
- Vision Test
* Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
* Lung Function Test
* Stress Test
* Chest X-Ray with Report
* Blood Test
- Executive Profile (GP61B1)