- Provide a full range of specialist, clinical and support services.
- Emphasize on work ethics and confidentiality.
- Provide a safe, secure and conducive environment.
- Ensure that patients are cared for and serviced by well trained and competent professionals.
- Motivate staff by ensuring staff satisfaction, their well being and enhancing career development through education and training.
- Strive and commit to provide quality par excellence service by continuous improvement in quality assurance programs.
- Ensure the needs of the community to be served are addressed and to include patient's and family rights.
- To comply with statutory and other legal requirements.
- To ensure patients and family rights are addressed at all times.