We offer a wide range of service to cater to your needs during your treatment at our Centre.
- Medical Problem – Review of treatment options by relevant Specialist, estimated cost, scheduling of appointments and other related information.
- Airport transfer and pick up service (upon request)
- Visa extension service – assisting in necessary arrangement to help in extending your visa (if necessary)
- Concierge Service - arrangement for accommodation, transportation, tours and sightseeing (upon request)
- Interpreter Service - in order to understand the needs of our guests, we provide interpreters for Somali, Arabic, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese and Persian languages (other interpreters are brought in on a need-to-basis)
- Medical Appointment Letter
- For some countries, in order to get treatment from a hospital in a foreign country, a Medical Appointment letter or invitation letter from the hospital is required. Our Centre will also assist in preparing the letter for these guests.
- For more information, kindly proceed to Marketing, PR & SQM Department at Level 1, Lobby 2 or you may email to email@example.com
Visa Extension Process
Patient must request for visa extension at least one week before expiry of visa date. Patients are advised to prepare the related documents before booking the schedule for Visa extension within 2-3 days
List of documents:
- Letter from Consultant/Specialist
- Current hospital/treatment bills
- Patient's Passport
- Related Charges (Payment in Ringgit Malaysia /RM)
Before You Go
Arrangements are made for international patients before they leave their countries in order to help them decide which treatment and specialties will best suit their needs. This information is communicated via email or through phone call and will help us and the patient to fully prepare on both their ends before the patient comes to Malaysia.
We also recommend various hotel accommodations for the patient to suit their budget.
While You Are Here
Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), patients are provided with transportation facilities, subject to early request, by KPJ Tawakkal Health Centre. KLIA provides a comfortable lounge if you have to wait for your transport to arrive. Please notify the centre of any last minute change in plan and we will inform the doctor concerned so that the procedure can be rescheduled accordingly.
If prior arrangements are not made, patients can seek information from concierge at the airport lounge on our centre contact details and contact us directly via email or phone call so that we can make arrangement for appointment with our doctors.
Patients are then driven to the centre entrance where they will be guided to the respective services for their booked appointment and prior registration. This will reduce the patient's waiting time.
A translator will be provided upon request.
The doctor will conduct examinations and carry out treatments, as required. The patient is either will be taken to appropriate centre, clinics, treatment room, gymnasium or operations theaters as determined by the Doctor. After the treatment, they are discharged and escorted to the pharmacy (if require medications), before shuttle back to their hotels.
For the Family Additional activities can also be arranged upon request by the patient. Catering not just for patients, the team also looks out for family and friends accompanying the patient by providing shuttle services to popular shopping centres and tourist destinations, while the patient is undergoing treatment