1. Provide a full range of specialist, clinical and support services.
2. Emphasize on work ethics and confidentiality.
3. Provide a safe, secure and conducive environment.
4. Ensure that patients are cared for and serviced by well trained and competent professionals.
5. Motivate staff by ensuring staff satisfaction, their well being and enhancing career development through education and training.
6. Strive and commit to provide quality par excellence service by continuous improvement in quality assurance programs.
7. Ensure the needs of the community to be served are addressed and to include patient's and family rights.
8. To comply with statutory and other legal requirements.
9. To ensure patients and family rights are addressed at all times.